Work With Us
Retail Marketing Manager
Asher + Rye is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced marketing leader to join our team! As the Retail Marketing Manager, you will primarily be responsible for overseeing all marketing campaigns, implementing strategies, handling budgets, empowering retail team on the sales floor, maintaining inventory, solving customer complaints, and organizing meetings. All these responsibilities work towards driving sales for Asher + Rye as we grow. This role enjoys leading people, a confident self-starter, and takes pride in what we do, working together towards the success of the shop.
Marketing management is a great career for professionals passionate about advertising, user experience, social media trends, market research, and data analytics. This role enjoys working with a diverse group of business management and marketing professionals daily.
Retail marketing creates a constant flow of information between the market, consumers and manufacturers. Each helps encourage the other to produce higher quality and finding the best match to products & services.
WHO WE ARE:
Mixing well-loved Scandinavian brands with artisans from around the world, Asher + Rye is a lifestyle brand bringing curated products that never sacrifice function for design and always have one goal in mind: to make you love where you live. Established in 2015, we are a growing team of aesthetically minded, creative and driven people. Asher + Rye, founded by the owners and designers at Rethink Studio, is rooted in interior design and furniture services.
WHY WORK WITH US:
Asher + Rye is a fun and creative environment located in Savannah's Downtown Design District. We intend to expand to more locations in the coming years, which may include opportunities for relocation. We strive to match our team’s skill sets to what they do best. Celebrating people by positioning them properly in the right roles for success. Every employee is supported and encouraged to become a master in their role and area of expertise. While we value excellence, we are not corporate. As a smaller team, we embrace collaboration, a family mindset, and adaptability. As a perk, we provide great discounts on Asher + Rye products. After all, being a brand ambassador is fun too.
- Lead all marketing endeavors through planning, coordinating and implementation
- Create a marketing strategy to increase in-store and online customer leads through brand awareness
- Refine our brand and build brand awareness
- Create customer relationships
- Identify and retain high-value customers
- Increase conversation rates
- Refine understanding of customer journey
- Develop strategies and tactics to spread awareness of Asher + Rye by driving qualified traffic to our brick-and-mortar and online shop
- Engagement of customers and sales associates through sales floor experience
- Learn sales associate role
- Be available for weekend events, marketing opportunities, etc.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns: implementing from ideation to execution successfully
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as:
- content creation and curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Lead website direction and updates
- Producing valuable & engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis
- Oversee sales team to make sure the marketing and sales goals are being meet
- Manage the marketing schedule
- Run the marketing meetings
- Responsible for all imagery, branding and social media direction
- Planning, coordinating and executing photoshoots
- Lead and assist in visual design of shop
- Be the “voice” of Asher + Rye through creating copy for social media, communication and campaigns
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing
- 2+ years’ experience in management
- Confident, assertive, in-charge leader
- Firm understanding of the sales process
- Ability to assess and understand buyer needs
- Self-starter, critical thinker and problem-solver
- Creative idea generator
- Consistent collaborator, bringing key team members together
- Motivator, seeks to empower others
- Great communicator with the ability to network
- Fantastic organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Adobe software
- Genuinely enjoys people
- Malleable and receptive to direction from leadership
- Passion for interior design/furniture or at least beautiful spaces (not necessarily a requirement but it is a big plus)
The position at Asher + Rye is a full-time, salaried position with benefits:
- Paid vacation, holidays & sick leave
- Health Insurance
- Potential bonus structure
- Employee discount
Full-Time Retail Sales Associate/Key Holder
We're looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our team! As a Sales Associate you will primarily engage with customers while also supporting the manager as a Key Holder with more responsibility. This role includes helping with the day-to-day operations of the shop, inventory management, and promotions. It's a plus if you also have merchandising experience. This role enjoys people and the customer service experience, visual processes, understands the business operations, and takes pride in what we do, working together towards the success of the shop.
WHO WE ARE:
Mixing well-loved Scandinavian brands with artisans from around the world, Asher + Rye is a lifestyle brand bringing curated products that never sacrifice function for design and always have one goal in mind: to make you love where you live. After opening in December of 2020, we are a growing team of aesthetically minded, creative and driven people. Asher + Rye, founded by the owners and designers at Rethink Studio, is rooted in interior design and furniture services.
WHY WORK WITH US:
Asher + Rye is a fun and creative environment located in Savannah's Downtown Design District. We intend to expand to more locations in the coming years, which may include opportunities for relocation. We always want to match our team member skill sets to where they fit best, celebrating people by positioning them properly in the right roles for success. While we value excellence, we are not corporate. As a smaller team, we embrace collaboration, a family mindset, and adaptability. Great discounts on our products is a lovely perk. After all, being a brand ambassador is fun too.
- Support Store Manager in daily sales activities and daily operations.
- Greeting customers and help guide them through the store and determine specific needs while provide excellent customer service.
- Provide accurate product information.
- Keeping the sales floor clean/organized, well merchandised and stocked.
- Ring sales and understand the POS system and its functions.
- Support and coordinate stock checks as needed.
- Proactively support marketing department and cultivate a community to increase brand awareness.
- Help implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies.
- Lead team by example using effective communication.
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, accountability, and team spirit.
- 2+ years of retail experience preferably within a lifestyle, home decor, boutique, interiors, etc.
- Be able to have a flexible schedule to work weekends and holidays (on rotation with the shop manager).
- Knowledge of Shopify POS is a plus.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- GREAT communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Show strong styling and merchandising skills.
- Be a team player.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must live in the Savannah area and have a dependable car.
- Ability to lift and mobilize large items, up to 50 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
Supervisor: Store Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
Benefits: Health & dental insurance, employee discount, and paid time off
Schedule: Day shift, holidays, and weekend availability
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Experience: Sales, Retail & Customer Support: 2 years (Required) and Key holder: 1 year (Required)
The Asher + Rye team is looking for a few hardworking and service-friendly individuals to join our cafe crew for weekends. Baristas are responsible for serving all Asher + Rye products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer. Every associate, cafe and sales, represents the entire lifestyle shop in a professional manner. Baristas are responsible for opening, maintaining and closing the coffee shop daily. As a cashier, baristas are also responsible for handling money, greeting guests and providing an all-around great experience for customers.
Preferred qualifications are not required, meaning we approach each applicant with an open mind, noting their strengths and ability to learn the cafe. This position is 15-20 hours per week and applicants must have weekend availability.
WHO WE ARE:
Asher + Rye is a lifestyle brand inspired by the simplicity of Scandinavian design, mixed with a curated collection of eclectic home goods, jewelry and accessories, hand-crafted by artisans around the world. Asher + Rye is owned and operated by the husband and wife duo of Rethink Studio, an interior design firm, specializing in high-end residential and commercial spaces.
COFFEE SHOP SCHEDULE:
- Mon-Fri: 9AM - 4PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 10AM - 5PM
- Baristas are scheduled up to an hour before opening and an hour after closing
- Subject to change
- Open and close the shop according to established policies and procedures
- Welcome guests to Asher + Rye warmly and professionally
- Facilitate in Bay 1 products sales and maintenance by accurately noting product information
- Ring sales and understand that POS and its functions
- Operate espresso machine and other shop equipment in order to prepare drinks and pastries per established procedures and customer requests
- Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating the environment and customers for cues
- Maintain appropriate standards of cleanliness in the cafe
- Maintain appropriate storage standards for food items
- Communicate with the cafe manager and general manager regarding all equipment maintenance concerns and non-equipment related issues or concerns
- All other duties as assigned
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED (required)
- One year of prior retail or customer service experience (preferred)
- Serve Safe Certification (preferred)
- Demonstrates excellent communication and “listening” skills
- Demonstrates a passion for hospitality and customer service
- Be a team player
- Must have dependable and timely transportation; street-side parking is available
- Ability to lift and mobilize large items, up to 50 lbs, while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Responds to opportunities with a sense of urgency and efficiency
- Ability to learn quickly and be self-motivated
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Benefits: Employee discount
Schedule: Day shift, evening shift, holidays, and weekend availability
Please submit resume to café manager; Gayla@asherandrye.com