Pulaski Axe with Canvas Sheath
Splitting wood in the fresh mountain air has never been so satisfying. Swing the weighted head with ease as its wide-angle, 1055 high carbon steel split blade keeps its edge time after time. The 1/3” solid steel core through the wood handle secures the head with a tightening hex bolt and connects it to the steel pommel end to help you maneuver easily around rooting and trenching.
• Horizontal mattock blade for cutting and grubbing
• Removable hex nut for easy re-handling
• 3 lb. hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head
• Rounded blade for chopping and splitting
• Durable 21 in. Beechwood handle
• Steel pommel at the base of the handle for hammering
• 900D polyester construction
• Reinforced with heavy-duty rivets
• Copper-finished snap closure
• Leather accents
1 Pulaski Axe
1 Hex key
1055 High Carbon Steel
24" x 12"