Outdoor Care Kit
Our outdoor furniture is made to last for generations. Proper usage and maintenance is vital for getting the most out of the valuable resources. The wood is high quality, and when left untreated outdoors, the surface will patina over time and eventually turn a beautiful silvery grey color. However, it is essential to clean the furniture at least once a year to maintain a clean surface free of algae and moss. This Care Kit will make the job easier. It contains a Garden Wood Cleaner by Auro and a brush made from 100% natural materials by ‘Blindes Arbejde’, a sheltered workshop for blind or partially sighted people.
17 ounce can
Proper Usage and Maintenance
Proper usage and maintenance is vital for getting the most out of the valuable resources we have. Our designs are made to last for generations, but just like everything else, they need a little care to get there.
1. Place the furniture on grass if possible. lf not, make sure to rinse the surface under the furniture, as the soap may cause small stains on tiles or wood
2. Rinse the furniture with water.
3. Mix water and Garden Wood Cleaner. Recommended dosage in 5 l of water and average dirtiness: 25 ml.
4. Scrub the surface in the woodgrain direction with the brush. Make sure not to scrub too hard. Use repetition with moderate pressure and rinse with clear water.
5. Let the furniture dry for 24 hours and let the brush dry before storing it in the box.
6. lf the wood rises slightly after wash, the surface can be sanded down with fine-grit sandpaper.