What is the return policy of Asher + Rye?
We understand you may need to make a return and below outlines our general policies:
- Items must be received within 30 days of delivery.
- Shipping fees for returns are the customer’s responsibility.
- Products must arrive to Asher + Rye undamaged and in its original packaging. If the order arrives damaged, then we will not be able to provide a refund for the item(s). A claim will need to be filed with your shipping company.
- If the item is returned within the 30 days from purchase, then we will provide a full refund for the purchase price once its inspected. Please note we will not refund the cost of the original shipping charge.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Please fill out the Return Authorization Form, below, prior to shipping your items to be returned. All packages can be sent to the following address. Please include your order number and RA number, which will be emailed to you with the shipment).
RUGS + LIGHTING
- We can only accept items that have NOT been installed.
- The items but be packaged exactly as it was shipped to you. Please do not write on the outside of the packaging to ensure safe transit and a valid return.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on the returned item(s).
- Custom rugs and lighting are non-refundable.
All furniture sales are final.
Once your order has been placed and processed by our team, we are not able to cancel your order. Orders are typically processed within 24 hours. If you have any questions or would like to try and cancel your order within this time frame then please call us at 912-236-3044 or email us at email@example.com.